Saturday, October 6th
- The North Shore Womens Liberal Commission hosted Deborah Coyne at The Grouse Inn in North Vancouver. Click here for photos from the event.
Tuesday, October 9
Watch Deborah Coyne on CTV’s Canada AM live from her BC & Yukon tour in Vancouver.
- Deborah joined Abbotsford Liberals and community members for lunch.
- Deborah attended the BC Electoral Boundaries Redistribution public hearings in Penticton, and joined Okanagan–Coquihalla Liberals and community members for a social.
Penticton Herald: Liberal hopeful visits Penticton
Wednesday, October 10
- Deborah joined the UBC Okanagan Young Liberals in Kelowna and members of the university community for a roundtable on student, national and international issues.
- After attending the electoral boundaries redistribution hearings and listening to presentations from several area Liberal riding associations, Deborah joined members of the Kelowna-Lake Country Liberals for a social.
Kelowna Daily Courier: Liberal leadership hopeful targets disillusioned voters
Thursday, October 11
- During a busy day in Kamloops, Deborah was on the Jim Harrison show on Radio NL, spoke at a lunch meeting of the Kamloops West Rotary, did several newspaper and television interviews, and joined members of the Kamloops-Thomspon-Cariboo Liberals for dinner.
Kamloops This Week: Leadership hopeful wants to reconnect Liberals with voters
Radio NL: Deborah Coyne on the Jim Harrison show
Friday, October 12
- Deborah joined over 100 Okanagan-Shuswap Federal Liberals for their Annual General Meeting in Armstrong, where they elected a new executive and discussed a strategic plan for Liberal growth in the riding.
Saturday, October 13
- Deborah joined Cariboo-Prince George and Prince George-Peace River Liberals at the University of Northern British Columbia in Prince George for their policy roundtable, talking about her vision of One Canada for All Canadians and joining them in debating the policies they’ll send to the LPC(BC) biennial convention.
Sunday, October 14 and Monday, Oct. 15
- Deborah drove the Alaska Highway from Prince George to Whitehorse, spending the night in Muncho Lake and stopping to sign up Liberal supporters along the way in communities such as Pink Mountain and Teslin. She also stopped at Bear Lake, near where the proposed Northern Pipeline would enter British Columbia.
Tuesday, October 16
- After a day of media interviews and meetings with community members to learn about the issues facing the people of Whitehorse, the Yukon and Canada’s North, Deborah joined the Yukon Liberals for a social at the High Country Inn’s Morel Wine Room.
Thursday, October 18
- Deborah visited Smithers, and held a social for local Liberals.
Friday, October 19
- Deborah visited Terrace, and held a social for local Liberals. She also visited Kitimat, discussing the Enbridge Northern Gateway proposal with community members and an Enbridge spokesperson, and observed the area where the pipeline and facility would be.
Saturday, October 20
- Deborah visited Prince Rupert, and held a social for local Liberals.
Wednesday, October 24
- Deborah visited Courtenay and held a social with local Liberals. She also spoke to Rotary members in Campbell River.
Comox Valley Echo: Federal Liberal leadership candidate visits
Comox Valley Record: Federal Liberal leadership candidate visiting Comox Valley
Thursday, October 25
- Deborah attended a townhall forum and reception with members of the Nanaimo-Alberni and Nanaimo-Cowichan Liberals.
Friday, October 26
- Deborah canvassed with Paul Summerville, the Liberal candidate in the Victoria by-election, and then joined area Liberals for an evening social.
Saturday, October 27
- The BC Womens Liberal Commissions hosted a luncheon with Deborah.
For more Deborah Coyne campaign events, please visit www.deborahcoyne.ca/events/.